GPS Marine have a comprehensive and developed Health and Safety culture which is based on a ‘No Harm’ culture across all aspects of our operations – Our policies and procedures are reviewed and enhanced constantly to enable us to operate and problem solve with full consideration for the safety and welfare of both our staff members and the environment.
Full attention is paid to our procurement methods and suppliers with regard to sustainability and we have a total commitment to reduce the ‘footprint’ of our works and minimise any impact we cause.
Our staff are trained to be of the highest calibre for the works to be undertaken in both qualifications and experience.
GPS Marine Policy Statements (click to view)
- Drug & Alcohol Policy Statement
- Environmental Policy Statement
- Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Quality Policy Statement
- Corruption Management Policy Statement
- Sustainability Policy Statement
- Modern Slavery Policy Statement